Nick Sacoulas has trained in the martial arts for over 35 years with some of the top martial artists in the world, including the legendary Dan Inosanto, Christopher Sayoc, Sr., Surachai Sirisute, and Erik Paulson.
Through his years of research and development, he envisioned an academy that would truly encompass the JKD philosophy and that which would allow students to train in, as well as specialize in, the various arts he’s explored. With that vision, he created and founded Progressive Martial Arts in 1995. Since then, it has become one of the top martial arts academies in the NY Metropolitan area.
He is also a devoted father and husband.
- Began training in Martial Arts in 1983
- Founded Progressive Martial Arts in 1995
- Full Instructor in Jeet Kune Do / Jun Fan Gung Fu under SiFu Dan Inosanto
- Full Instructor in the Filipino Martial Arts under SiFu Dan Inosanto
- Full Instructor in Muay Thai / Thai Boxing under Ajarn Surachai Sirisute
- Full Instructor / Lead Pro Coach in Combat Submission Wrestling under Sensei Erik Paulson
- Full Instructor Level 9 | Katipunan 2 in Sayoc Kali under Pamana Tuhon Chris Sayoc
- Full Dog Brother – “Raw Dog” – Dog Brothers “RealContact Stick Fighting” Group