Kathy Sacoulas is a Registered Nurse with a Masters in Public Health and started training in the martial arts in 2002. She has since become a certified instructor in JKD, Filipino Martial Arts, and in Muay Thai Kickboxing. She mostly enjoys teaching in the Youth Program and watching the positive impact the martial arts has on the development of children. Kathy is also a devoted wife and mother of 2, a girl scout troop leader and an avid runner.
- Program Director
- PMA YOUTH Director / Instructor
- Apprentice Instructor in Jeet Kune Do / Jun Fan Gung Fu under SiFu Dan Inosanto
- Apprentice Instructor in the Filipino Martial Arts under SiFu Dan Inosanto
- Apprentice Instructor in Muay Thai under Ajarn Surachai Sirisute
- Registered Nurse with over 10 years of experience
- Masters in Public Health (Columbia University)